The Ubuntu "G" Project

Posted On // Leave a Comment

(Here is the main screen. The icons are part of the wp to achieve smoother looking transitions between screens.) 

Ubuntu G

There are a lot of Ubuntu Phone themes out there right now, but, I just couldn't see myself applying them. Just not refined enough. So I set out to theme my Epic 4G Touch to match in as many ways as possible, the Ubuntu Phone experience, not just the aesthetics. 

 (Swiping to the left brings you to a "frequent apps" page, also running apps can be conjured by pressing the text label)


Lockscreen with battery gauge and notification center. Still a WIP



I'll be doing my first video tutorial as well, to show you how to modify the files to fit your device, as well as how I went about achieving the look in Photoshop.

0 comments: