You Can't Rush (pixel) Perfection

Posted On // Leave a Comment
About a year ago I started digging deeper into design and found one little gem that I shared with my circles a while back, The UsTwo Pixel Perfect Precision Handbook. Check it out, it's a good read and has come in handy on many a project of mine.

So what is pixel perfection and how is it achieved?

Well, the first step is getting those edges sharp. I won't get into such great detail as the iBook, but this is where it begins! It all comes down to crisp, straight edges that fill solid pixels, no half measures here!

Pixel hinting in Photoshop is a task that requires patience, zooming and a lot of nudging those anchor points into place. Check out the video after the break to see what I'm going on and on about.



So there you have it. Grab yourself a free copy of the Pixel Perfect Repression Handbook and get to cranking out those flawless designs.

0 comments: