Shifting focus....

Posted On // Leave a Comment

     This week kicks off a new phase of my education in development and web design. I'm excited about this for many reasons. One is that i'll be launching a full website with direct purchase options for all of my current icon packs and UCCW skins. Let's face it, it's time for this. My apps in the Play store are basically just donate versions of things that I post for free, so giving Google 30% of the "donation" kinda hurts my computer fund.( I need a real development and design machine) 
     
     Does this mean I'm done making icons and skins? Hell no, but, my main focus will be continuing my education and working on some ideas that I know you're going to LOVE!

What's this? Who knows.... :)


Just thought I'd bring you up to speed, for now have a fucking awesome week!

P.S Don't forget that you can subscribe to my blog via Google reader. Check the left sidebar!

0 comments: